The philosophy that if we teach students to read by third grade we don't have to worry anymore is definitely not true," says Melvina Phillips, a consultant for the National Association of Secondary School Principals and author of Creating a Culture of Literacy.
What does NASSP stand for?
NASSP stands for National Association of Secondary School Principals
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NASSP
- National Airspace Simulation Model
- National Social Security and Insurance Trust of Sierra Leone
- National Animal Sanctuaries Support League (UK)
- Network Accessible Service Specification Language (XML, IBM)
- New Activation Spares Support List (Air Force supply term)
- National Association of School Safety and Law Enforcement Officers
- North American Society for Sport Management
- North American Solstice and Sky Meet (est. 2006; annual car meet)
- National Association of State Science and Mathematics Coalitions
- National Association of State School Nurse Consultants (Kent, OH)
- National Astrophysics and Space Science Programme (South Africa)
- North American Society of Social Philosophy
- North American Skijoring and Ski Pulk Association (Anchorage, AK; dog sledding/cross country skiing)
- National Association for Single Sex Public Education
- North American Society for the Study of Romanticism
- Native American Student Support Services (University of Massachusetts; Amherst, MA)
- North American Society for Serbian Studies (est. 1978)
- North American Society for the Sociology of Sport
- National Association of State Supervisors of Trade and Industrial Education
- National Shippers Strategic Transportation Council (Waconia, MN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to an interpretation of FERPA by the National Association of Secondary School Principals (2001), school records can be destroyed when appropriate, with the same conditions as cited by Sealander et al.