The National Association of School Boards has links to each state's specifications for superintendent searches, at http://www.
What does NASB stand for?
NASB stands for National Association of School Boards
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NASB
We have 22 other meanings of NASB in our Acronym Attic
- Negative Appraisals of Sexual Abuse Scale
- Noongar Alcohol and Substance Abuse Service (Department of Health; Australia)
- Northern Arizona Substance Abuse Services (Flagstaff, AZ)
- National Stokvels Association of South Africa (est. 1988)
- National Association of State Agencies for Surplus Property
- National Association of State Administrators and Supervisors of Private Schools
- National Association of Services Against Sexual Violence (New South Wales, Australia)
- North Alabama Society of Amiga Users (computers)
- Northeast Area Strings Academy of Wichita (Kansas)
- National Academy of Sciences of Belarus (est. 1928)
- National Association of Shortwave Broadcasters
- National Association of Spanish Broadcasters
- Network Accelerated Serverless Backup
- New American Standard Bible
- North American Savings Bank
- National Association of Small Business Accountants (National Association of State Boards of Accountancy)
- National Association of State Boards of Accountancy
- North American System Builders Association (trade association)
- Nucleic Acid Sequence-Based Amplification (assay used to detect HIV viral load in blood plasma)
- National Sustainable Building Advisor Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Association of School Boards of Education, the firm we have hired to manage the search process, has set up an e-mail account to allow people to send in written comment: MAsearch@nasbe.
Along with NLC, the national sponsors include the American Bar Association, AARP, American Association of School Administrators, American Federation of Teachers, League of Women Voters, National Association of Counties, National Association of School Boards, National Conference of State Legislatures and the National Education Association.
The Local Collaboration for Children and Youth, sponsor of the awards program, is comprised of six national organizations: the American Association of School Administrators, the International City/County Management Association, the National Association of Counties, the National Association of School Boards, the National League of Cities, and the United States Conference of Mayors.
The leadership of the National Governors' Association and National Conference of State Legislatures as well as other organizations such as the National Association of School Boards, National Association of Towns and Townships, and Government Finance Officers Association have signed onto the effort as well.