The National Association of Retail Dealers of America and the Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers created a simplified program to certify servicers who handle CFC repairs.
What does NARDA stand for?
NARDA stands for National Association of Retail Dealers of America (1974-1993; now North American Retail Dealers Association)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NARDA
We have 1 other meaning of NARDA in our Acronym Attic
- National Association of Rocketry Convention
- National Association of Republican Campaign Professionals
- National Agricultural Research Center for Tohoku Region (Japan)
- National Association for Retired Credit Union People
- National Agency for Regional Development (Slovenia)
- National Association of Retail Druggists (now National Community Pharmacists Association)
- National Association of Rudimental Drummers
- Naval Research & Development
- Notice of Assassination Record Designation (US National Archives; John F. Kennedy Assassination Records Collection)
- Nutrition and Rural Development Center (Khartoum, Sudan)
- New African Research and Development Agency (Liberia)
- North American Retail Dealers Association (formerly National Association of Retail Dealers of America)
- Northern Aboriginal Research and Development Alliance (Canada)
- Naval Regional Data Automation Center
- Navy Regional Data Automation Center/Command
- National Real Estate Development Council (India)
- National Agriculture Research and Development Fund (Nepal)
- Nagarjuna Agricultural Research and Development Institute (est. 1995; Andhra Pradesh, India)
- National Agricultural Research and Development Institute (Jamaica)
- Navy Acquisition, Research, & Development Information Center