Join NLC, along with the National Association of Regional Councils, NCSL and AASHTO for a discussion on the unparalleled, recently released report during the joint webinar on Tuesday, October 11.
What does NARC stand for?
NARC stands for National Association of Regional Councils
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NARC
We have 127 other meanings of NARC in our Acronym Attic
- Network of Asian River Basin Organizations (Japan)
- National Association of Railway Business Women
- Narcotics (officer)
- Nashua Area Radio Club (Nashua, NH)
- National Abaca Research Center (Leyte State University)
- National Access and Rescue Centre (Kendal, Cumbria, UK)
- National Advertising Review Council
- National Agriculture Research Centre
- National Amateur Retriever Championship
- National Association for Retarded Children
- National Avian Research Center
- National Rainbow Coalition (Kenyan political party)
- National Rainbow Coalition (UK)
- Native American Resource Center
- Navy Automatic Relay Controller
- Nepal Agricultural Research Council
- Neural Apoptosis-Regulated Convertase
- Non-AUTODIN Relay Center
- Non-Automatic Relay Center
- Non-Automatic Relay Code
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National League of Cities, in conjunction with the National Association of Counties, American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials, National Association of Regional Councils and the American Public Transportation Association is sponsoring the 2011 Rail Conference--Moving Freight and Passengers in the 21st Century in April.
NLC and the National Association of Regional Councils will be hosting a webinar on best practice examples of how regions are linking transportation and land use and how local elected officials can play a role in developing the regions they represent.
NLC and the National Association of Regional Councils will be conducting a webinar on Metropolitan Planning Organizations (MPOs), entitled "MPO 101," on Tuesday, November 9, from noon to 1 p.
Last week, NLC, in coalition with the National Association of Counties, National Association of Regional Councils and the Transportation for America Coalition, hosted a well-attended briefing for Senate staff in anticipation of upcoming hearings on the Livable Communities Act.