The organization had been known by its previous name since 1964, after originating 20 years earlier as the National Association of Radio Farm Directors.
What does NARFD stand for?
NARFD stands for National Association of Radio Farm Directors (aka National Association of Farm Broadcasting; Platte City, MO)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Non-Asbestos Respirable Fiber
- Norges Autoriserte Regnskapsføreres Forening (Norwegian: Norwegian Association of Authorized Accountants)
- Normal Age Related Forgetfulness
- Normal Aligned Radial Feature
- North Alabama Regional Furs
- North American Raccoon Federation (Montreal, Canada band)
- North American Racewalking Foundation
- Nuclear Attack Readiness Formation
- National Allied Radio Frequency Agency
- Northern Arkansas Regional Furry Association
- National Active and Retired Federal Employees Association (formerly the National Association of Retired Federal Employees)
- National Association of Retired Federal Employees (now the National Active and Retired Federal Employees Association)
- National Active and Retired Federal Employees of New York (Newburgh, New York)
- North American Rural Futures Institute
- North Atlantic Regional Fisheries Management Organizations
- Canadian Nutritionist Advisory and Research Group
- National Archives Record Group (Washington, DC)
- National Association of Recent Grads
- Naval Aviation Requirements Group (US DoD)
- North Africa Research Group (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Association of Radio Farm Directors (NARFD) was established on May 5, 1944, and changed to include television (NATRFD) in 1954.