The standard Publisher-Representative Agreement developed by the National Association of Publishers' Representatives, New York City [telephone: (212) 505-9521] is a good starting point for developing a contract specific to your publication's requirements.
What does NAPR stand for?
NAPR stands for National Association of Publishers' Representatives (Schaumburg, IL)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NAPR
We have 8 other meanings of NAPR in our Acronym Attic
- National Association of Parent Partnership Staff (UK)
- National Association of Professional Pet Sitters
- National Association of Professional Process Servers
- North American Post-Poliomyelitis Pyridostigmine Study
- National Alliance for the Primary Prevention of Sharps Injuries
- Nalts Advocates for Partnership Placement on YouTube (Kevin Nalty; comedian)
- N-Acetyl-P-Benzoquinone Imine
- National Agency of Public Registry (Georgia)
- National Association of Physician Recruiters
- National Association of Professional Receptionists (College Park, MD)
- NATO Armaments Planning Review
- Naval Activity Puerto Rico (US Navy)
- North American Purebred Registry, Inc. (Olney, IL)
- National Agricultural Pesticide Risk Analysis
- National Association of Pharmacy Regulatory Authorities
- National Association of Progressive Radio Announcers
- Naval Air Pacific Repair Activity
- Networking Alternatives for Publishers, Retailers, & Artists, Inc.
- North America Parakart Racing Association
- North American Pari-Mutuel Regulators Association