More info: National Association of Printing Ink Manufacturers, 732-855-1525; fax: 732-855-1838; e-mail: napim@napim.
What does NAPIM stand for?
NAPIM stands for National Association of Printing Ink Manufacturers
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- North African Power Industry Convention
- North American Printing Ink Company (Elgin, IL)
- North American Pizza and Ice Cream Show
- National Association of Psychiatric Intensive Care Units (UK)
- Naval Avionics Platform Integration Emulator (US Navy)
- National Asian and Pacific Islander HIV AIDS Awareness Day
- Network of Asia Pacific Insurance Institutes
- National Association for Public Interest Law ( now Equal Justice Works)
- National Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (Calabasas, CA)
- Network Application Programming Interface Layer
- National Petroleum Investment Management Services (Nigeria)
- National Association for Program Information and Performance Measurement
- National Aging Programs Information System
- National Agricultural Pest Information System
- Natural Products Information System
- North American Plastics Industry Study
- National Association of Professional Inspectors and Testers (UK)
- National Alliance Party of Kenya
- Njarange Area Project Kenya
- North American ParaKart Racing Association (napkra.org
Samples in periodicals archive:
Oln order to help printers and converters understand why their ink prices may be on the rise, the National Association of Printing Ink Manufacturers (NAPIM) has issued a bulletin that provides insight into the current volatility facing the raw material printing ink market supply chain.
The SGP Partners include the Flexographic Technical Association, the National Association of Printing Ink Manufacturers, Printing Industries of America, and the Specialty Graphic Imaging Association.
Members of IPPIC include the Australian Paint Manufacturers' Federation (APMF), the Brazilian Paint Manufacturers Association (ABRAFATI), the Canadian Paint and Coatings Association (CPCA), the European Council of the Paint, Printing Ink, and Artists' Colours Industry (CEPE), the French Paints, Printing Inks, Artist Colours and Adhesives Association (FIPEC), the German Paint Industry Association (VdL), the Japan Paint Manufacturers' Association (JPMA), the Mexican Paint and Printing Ink Manufacturers' Association (ANAFAPYT), the National Association of Printing Ink Manufacturers (NAPIM), and the National Paint and Coatings Association (NPCA).
More info: National Association of Printing Ink Manufacturers (NAPIM), (732) 855-1525; fax: (732) 855-1838; through e-mail: napim@napim.
The National Association of Printing Ink Manufacturers, Woodbridge, NJ, recently concluded its 90th annual convention in Carlsbad, CA, at which it elected new officers and board members and presented awards to several industry professionals.