The three major symptoms of PMS, in order, are depression, aggression and severe mood swings," says Chris Ryan, chief executive from NAPS, the National Association of Premenstrual Syndrome.
What does NAPS stand for?
NAPS stands for National Association of Premenstrual Syndrome (Kent, UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAPS
We have 56 other meanings of NAPS in our Acronym Attic
- Northwest African Photographic Reconnaissance Wing (US Navy)
- National Account Proposal System
- National Agriculture Policy and Strategy (Sri Lanka)
- National Air Pollution Surveillance Network (Canadian clean-air organization)
- National Application Processing and Screening, Inc. (Alabama)
- National Association for the Prevention of Starvation (Huntsville, Alabama)
- National Association of Peer Specialists
- National Association of Perishable Shippers
- National Association of Personnel Services
- National Association of Postal Supervisors
- National Association of Presbyterian Scouters
- National Auricula and Primula Society (UK flower enthusiasts club)
- National Australian Pump Services (formerly Fluid Equipment Company)
- National Auxiliary Publications Service (American Society for Information Science)
- Nationwide Association of Preserving Specialists (United Kingdom)
- Naval Academy Preparatory School
- Naval Auxiliary Patrol Service (New Zealand)
- Navy Acquisition Procedures Supplement
- Navy Automated Publications System
- Navy Automated Publishing System
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Association of Premenstrual Syndrome (NAPS) has produced a guide offering help and advice for sufferers and partners.
The National Association of Premenstrual Syndrome (NAPS) set up PMS Awareness week to draw attention to the different options available to women who suffer each month from symptoms such as anxiety, depression or bloating.