The National Association of Physician Recruiters (NAPR) is an organization of recognized recruitment firms.
What does NAPR stand for?
NAPR stands for National Association of Physician Recruiters
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAPR
We have 8 other meanings of NAPR in our Acronym Attic
- Narcolepsy Action for Positive and Practical Solutions (patient support group; UK)
- National Association for the Preservation and Perpetuation of Storytelling
- National Association of Parent Partnership Staff (UK)
- National Association of Professional Pet Sitters
- National Association of Professional Process Servers
- North American Post-Poliomyelitis Pyridostigmine Study
- National Alliance for the Primary Prevention of Sharps Injuries
- Nalts Advocates for Partnership Placement on YouTube (Kevin Nalty; comedian)
- N-Acetyl-P-Benzoquinone Imine
- National Agency of Public Registry (Georgia)
- National Association of Professional Receptionists (College Park, MD)
- National Association of Publishers' Representatives (Schaumburg, IL)
- NATO Armaments Planning Review
- Naval Activity Puerto Rico (US Navy)
- North American Purebred Registry, Inc. (Olney, IL)
- National Agricultural Pesticide Risk Analysis
- National Association of Pharmacy Regulatory Authorities
- National Association of Progressive Radio Announcers
- Naval Air Pacific Repair Activity
- Networking Alternatives for Publishers, Retailers, & Artists, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Association of Physician Recruiters estimates that there are 4,000 physician recruiters in America--or one for every four graduating medical residents entering the job market.