The session also addressed the new competencies for Qatar pharmacists that were adopted and adapted by the college with approval from the National Association of Pharmacy Regulatory Authorities (NAPRA), a Canada-based voluntary association of provincial and territorial pharmacy regulatory bodies.
What does NAPRA stand for?
NAPRA stands for National Association of Pharmacy Regulatory Authorities
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NAPRA
We have 6 other meanings of NAPRA in our Acronym Attic
- Nalts Advocates for Partnership Placement on YouTube (Kevin Nalty; comedian)
- N-Acetyl-P-Benzoquinone Imine
- National Agency of Public Registry (Georgia)
- National Association of Physician Recruiters
- National Association of Professional Receptionists (College Park, MD)
- National Association of Publishers' Representatives (Schaumburg, IL)
- NATO Armaments Planning Review
- Naval Activity Puerto Rico (US Navy)
- North American Purebred Registry, Inc. (Olney, IL)
- National Agricultural Pesticide Risk Analysis
- National Association of Progressive Radio Announcers
- Naval Air Pacific Repair Activity
- Networking Alternatives for Publishers, Retailers, & Artists, Inc.
- North America Parakart Racing Association
- North American Pari-Mutuel Regulators Association
- North American Pocketbike Racing Association
- Northwest Amateur Packet Radio Association (est. 1983)
- National Alliance of Parishes Restructuring into Communities
- National Association of Public Relations Counsel (now Public Relations Society of America)
- National Authority for the Protection of the Rights of the Child (Romania)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The session also addressed the new competencies for pharmacists that were adopted and adapted by the college with approval from the National Association of Pharmacy Regulatory Authorities (NAPRA), a Canada-based voluntary association of provincial and territorial pharmacy regulatory bodies.