Stinchfield now serves as the liaison member representative to ACIP from the National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners.
What does NAPNP stand for?
NAPNP stands for National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Association of Professional Mortgage Women
- National Association for Purchasing Management of Western Washington
- National Adolescent Perpetration Network
- National Association of Physician Nurses
- National Association of Pro-Life Nurses
- Native Access Program to Nursing (Canada)
- National Alliance of Professional Nanny Agencies
- National Association of Pediatric Nurse Associates and Practitioners
- National Association for Practical Nurse Education and Service
- No Acceptable Price - No Contract
- National Admissions and Placement Office (Abu Dhabi)
- National Anti-Poverty Organization
- National Association of Pizzeria Operators
- National Association of Police Organizations, Inc. (USA)
- National Association of Probation Officers (UK)
- National Association of Professional Organizers
- Netherlands Army Post Office
- Network Abuse and Policy Observance
- North American Project Operations (Honeywell)
- National Asian Police Officers Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
SB 170 The "Retail Clinics Bill"--In other legislative action, the Association joined with the Convenient Care Association (CCA), Colorado Retail Council (CRC), the Northern Colorado Nurse Practitioner Coalitions (NPNPC) and the Colorado Rocky Mountain Chapter of the National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners (NAPNAP) to opposing SB 170 "Concerning continuity of care for patients served by limited services clinics located in retail outlets".