One of the best places I know of to teach you about risk--and about investing in general--is the National Association of Online Investors (www.
What does NAOI stand for?
NAOI stands for National Association of Online Investors (Washington, DC)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NAOI
We have 1 other meaning of NAOI in our Acronym Attic
- National Association of Church and School Security (Colorado Springs, CO)
- National Audit Office of Denmark
- National Association for Outdoor Education (UK, now AFOL)
- Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering (academic department; various universities)
- Northwest Association of Occupational and Environmental Medicine (Seattle, WA)
- Northmead Assembly of God (Zambia)
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Nebraska Association of Occupational Health Nurses, Inc.
- National Association of Occupational Health Professionals
- National Association of Oil Heating Service Managers
- North American Outdoor Institute (est. 2004; Wasilla, AK)
- North Atlantic Oscillation Index (weather and climate)
- National Association of Office and Industrial Properties
- National Astronomical Observatory of Japan
- National Association of Orchestra Leaders
- Networks Are Our Lives (est. 1981; New Jersey)
- North American Online
- Naturwissenschaftliche Arbeitsgemeinschaft Obertshausen Mosbach (German environmental science organization)
- National Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine Alliance
- National Archive of Memorial Inscriptions (database; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
WASHINGTON, April 28 /PRNewswire/ -- The National Association of Online Investors (NAOI) today announced the release of the "NAOI Individual Investor Certification Program" aimed at leveling the playing field for the investing public.
The trusted provider of options news, education and trading strategies creates unprecedented strategic alliance with The National Association of Online Investors (NAOI).