The President of the National Association of Nurses of Malawi (NANM), Isabella Akunjawa Musisi, told international media during an annual review meeting of the National AIDS Commission in Lilongwe in October that the pandemic was robbing the country of the already too few nurses still practising.
What does NAON stand for?
NAON stands for National Association of Nurses (National Association of Government Employees)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAON
We have 1 other meaning of NAON in our Acronym Attic
- National Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine Alliance
- National Archive of Memorial Inscriptions (database; UK)
- National Association of the Ovulation Method of Ireland (Dublin, Ireland)
- Native American Outreach Ministries, Inc. (Joseph City, AZ)
- New Arcade Operation Machine Idea (Sega)
- North American OpenMath Initiative
- North American Opiate Medication Initiative (clinical trial; Canada)
- Notice on Agreements of Minor Importance (EU)
- Navy Material Transportation Office Operations and Management Information System
- National Association Of Medical Reserve Corps
- National Association of Orthopaedic Nurses
- NATO Air Operations Net
- Natural Advantage of Nations (textbook)
- North American Ocean Noise Coalition
- National Association of Optometrists and Opticians (Ohio)
- National Aviation Operations Officer
- Northern Area Oil Operations (Aramco)
- North American Olive Oil Association
- National Academy of Psychology (India)
- National Alliance for Optional Parenthood (previously National Organization for Non-parents)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Representatives from WFCCN and the National Association of Nurses from Colombia also attended this meeting, as well as several Columbian intensive care nurse leaders.
Nurse Angela Star was named Sexual Health Nurse of the Year by the National Association of Nurses for Contraception and Health earlier this year.
I'm also thinking about approaching local companies and rotary clubs, as well as the National Association of Nurses, who have sponsored me before.