This new region encompasses NEHA's Industry Affiliate, the National Association of Noise Control Officials and National Conference of Local Environmental Health Administrators, and the Uniformed Services.
What does NANCO stand for?
NANCO stands for National Association of Noise Control Officials
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Non-Noradrenergic Non-Cholinergic
- North American Nitrogen Center (est. 2004)
- North American Numbering Council
- North Atlantic Nickel Corp. (stock symbol; Canada)
- North American Natural Casing Association (New York, New York)
- North American Network of Cities of Asylum (Las Vegas, NV)
- NANolithography using Chemically Amplified Resists
- Non-Adrenergic, Non-Cholinergic Excitatory
- North Atlantic Naval Coastal Frontier (US Navy)
- National Association of Non Custodial Moms, Inc.
- National Association of Nurses for Contraception and Sexual Health (UK)
- Neither Agree Nor Disagree (surveys)
- Nested Analysis and Design
- Non-Alzheimer Neuropsychiatric Diseases
- Not And (electronic logic gate)
- [not an acronym] (formerly North American Nursing Diagnosis Association)
- North American Nuclear Detection Architecture
- New Approach Notified and Designated Organisations (EU notifications, standards and directives)
- North American Network for Democratic Republic of Nepal (Washington, DC)
- National Advisory Neurological Disorders and Stroke