Advances in Neonatal Care, to be published six times a year, is the official journal of the National Association of Neonatal Nurses and focuses on the interdisciplinary aspects of care and new approaches to controversial issues.
What does NANN stand for?
NANN stands for National Association of Neonatal Nurses
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Association of Nursing Homes and Private Hospitals (Australia)
- National Advertising Network, Inc.
- National Alliance of Nonprofits for Insurance
- National Amusement Network, Inc.
- Nigeria Association Network Ireland (cultural community group)
- North American Non-Indigenous Arthropod Database
- National Association of Negro Musicians (founded in Chicago in 1919)
- Native America At the New Millennium
- North American Nude Motorcycle Riders Association
- National Association of Nurse Massage Therapists
- National Association of Nigerian Nurses and Midwives
- National Association of Neonatal Nurse Practitioners (est. 1984)
- Nano's ANOther editor (enhanced free Pico clone)
- Network Analysis Network Optimization (Avaya)
- Prefix for 10 to the -9th Power
- North American Native Orchid Alliance, Inc.
- National Novel Finishing Month
- North American Network Operations Group
- North American Native Orchid Journal (Journal of the North American Native Orchid Alliance)
- Northwest Association of Networked Ocean Observing Systems