What does NANNP stand for?
NANNP stands for National Association of Neonatal Nurse Practitioners (est. 1984)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Alliance of Nonprofits for Insurance
- National Amusement Network, Inc.
- Nigeria Association Network Ireland (cultural community group)
- North American Non-Indigenous Arthropod Database
- National Association of Negro Musicians (founded in Chicago in 1919)
- Native America At the New Millennium
- North American Nude Motorcycle Riders Association
- National Association of Nurse Massage Therapists
- National Association of Neonatal Nurses
- National Association of Nigerian Nurses and Midwives
- Nano's ANOther editor (enhanced free Pico clone)
- Network Analysis Network Optimization (Avaya)
- Prefix for 10 to the -9th Power
- North American Native Orchid Alliance, Inc.
- National Novel Finishing Month
- North American Network Operations Group
- North American Native Orchid Journal (Journal of the North American Native Orchid Alliance)
- Northwest Association of Networked Ocean Observing Systems
- NANometre Structures for Future OPToelectronic Applications
- North American Neuro-Ophthalmology Society