reinsurance committee and has served on the accounting committee of the National Association of Mutual Insurance Companies and the emerging issues advisory group of the National Association of Insurance Commissioners.
What does NAMIC stand for?
NAMIC stands for National Association of Mutual Insurance Companies
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NAMIC
We have 7 other meanings of NAMIC in our Acronym Attic
- Naval Aerospace Medical Institute
- Non-Army Managed Item (US Army)
- Number of Class Attributes and Methods Inherited
- Non-Army Managed Items Commodity Business Unit
- Non-Army Managed Item - Commodity Business Unit (US Army)
- National Alliance for the Mentally Ill of New York City
- National Association of Mutual Insurance Agents (now National Association of Professional Insurance Agents, Inc.)
- National Arsenic Mitigation Information Centre
- National Association for Multi-Ethnicity in Communications
- National Association of Minorities in Cable
- North American Medical Instruments Corp. (Glens Falls, NY)
- Nursing and Management Issues Congress (Australia)
- National Alliance for the Mentally Ill, Children and Adolescents Network
- National Alliance on Mental Illness of Collin County (Texas)
- National AIDS Minority Information and Education Program
- Northern Advanced Manufacturing Industry Group (Australia)
- NATO Military Committee
- NATO Military Posture
- National Annual Medic Improvement Program
- National Association of Musical Instrument Repairers (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Industry groups, such as the Property Casualty Insurers Association of America and the National Association of Mutual Insurance Companies, are opposing the possible amendment, claiming SOX was intended to protect public company share-holders with no place in the privately held insurance world.
In addition to NAII, the letter was signed by the American Council of Life Insurers, the Austrian Insurance Association, the German Insurance Association, the Life Insurance Association of Japan, the National Association of Mutual Insurance Companies and the Reinsurance Association of America.
org March 29-31 National Association of Mutual Insurance Companies (NAMIC): CEO Roundtables, San Antonio.