On the distribution side, the lines were just as clear: the National Association of Insurance Agents representing the stocks and the National Association of Mutual Insurance Agents representing the mutuals.
What does NAMIA stand for?
NAMIA stands for National Association of Mutual Insurance Agents (now National Association of Professional Insurance Agents, Inc.)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Nano and Advanced Materials Institute, Ltd. (Hong Kong University of Science and Technology)
- National Alliance for the Mentally Ill (now National Alliance on Mental Illness)
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (formerly National Alliance for the Mentally Ill )
- National Association of Mental Illness (est. 1979; Arlington, VA)
- Naval Aerospace Medical Institute
- Non-Army Managed Item (US Army)
- Number of Class Attributes and Methods Inherited
- Non-Army Managed Items Commodity Business Unit
- Non-Army Managed Item - Commodity Business Unit (US Army)
- National Alliance for the Mentally Ill of New York City
- National Arsenic Mitigation Information Centre
- National Association for Multi-Ethnicity in Communications
- National Association of Minorities in Cable
- National Association of Mutual Insurance Companies
- North American Medical Instruments Corp. (Glens Falls, NY)
- Nursing and Management Issues Congress (Australia)
- National Alliance for the Mentally Ill, Children and Adolescents Network
- National Alliance on Mental Illness of Collin County (Texas)
- National AIDS Minority Information and Education Program
- Northern Advanced Manufacturing Industry Group (Australia)