He is a past president of the Piano Manufacturers Association International and a current member of the board of directors of the National Association of Music Merchants, better known as NAMM.
What does NAMM stand for?
NAMM stands for National Association of Music Merchants
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NAMM
We have 12 other meanings of NAMM in our Acronym Attic
- National Association for Media Literacy Education (Cherry Hill, NJ)
- National Association of Malaysian Life Insurance and Financial Advisors
- National Alliance of Middle Level Schools (National Association of Secondary School Principals)
- Naval Automated Medical Logistics System
- Nuclear Analytical Methods in the Life Sciences
- International Music Products Association
- National Association for Moisture Management (St. Petersburg, FL)
- National Association of Memorial Masons (est. 1907; Warwickshire, England, UK)
- National Association of Mirror Manufacturers
- National Association of Music Manufacturers
- NASA (National Aeronautics and Space Administration) African Monsoon Multidisciplinary Analysis
- NATO (North Atlantic Treaty Organization) Multi-Role Combat Aircraft Development and Production Management Agency (now NATO Eurofighter and Tornado Management Agency)
- North American Maritime Ministry Association (est. 1932)
- North Atlantic Marine Mammal Association
- National Association of Military Marching Bands
- National Association of Multicultural and Minority Business (Florida)
- North Atlantic Marine Mammal Commission
- National Association of Medical Minority Educators, Inc. (est. 1975; Augusta, GA)
- National Association of Minority Media Executives
- National Association of Minority Medical Educators, Inc. (est. 1975)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Association of Music Merchants (NAMM) is touting the theme of "Recreational Music" as its marketing strategy.