Bulgarian municipalities are expected to close 2011 with a total of BGN 150 M in unpaid debts and close to BGN 100 M in uncollected revenues, according to Teodora Dacheva, deputy executive director of the National Association of Municipalities in the Republic of Bulgaria (NAMRB).
What does NAMRB stand for?
NAMRB stands for National Association of Municipalities in the Republic of Bulgaria
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NAMRB in our Acronym Attic
- Narrowband Advanced Mobile Phone System (cell phones)
- Narrowband Analog Mobile Phone Service (telecommunications)
- National Association of Medical Personnel Specialists (Watford, Hertfordshire, England, UK)
- Navy Manpower Programming System
- Night-Attack Mission Planning System
- National Agency for Mineral Resources (Romania)
- National Association of Manufacturers and Representatives (Dayton, OH)
- National Autozygosity Mapping Resource (est. 2000; UK)
- Non-Atomic Military Research And Development
- Naval Automated Message Reproduction And Distribution System
- National Association of Multicultural Rehabilitation Concerns
- North American Manufacturing Research Conference
- National Association for Minority Race Fans
- Nanotechnology and Advanced Materials Research Institute (UK)
- National Agricultural Mechanization Research Institute (South Korea)
- Navy Medical Research Institute
- North American Manufacturing Research Institution (Society of Manufacturing Engineers)
- National Mapping and Resource Information Authority (Philippines)
- Naval Aerospace Medical Research Laboratory
- Naval Medical Research Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
Thus, a total of 4 600 out of about 26 000 employees of the local governments around Bulgaria will have to be laid off, warned the National Association of Municipalities in the Republic of Bulgaria (NAMRB).