Rick Fleetwood and Snell Prosthetic & Orthotic Laboratory of Little Rock received the distinguished Organizational Award by the National Association of Multicultural Rehabilitation Concerns.
What does NAMRC stand for?
NAMRC stands for National Association of Multicultural Rehabilitation Concerns
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAMRC
We have 1 other meaning of NAMRC in our Acronym Attic
- Narrowband Analog Mobile Phone Service (telecommunications)
- National Association of Medical Personnel Specialists (Watford, Hertfordshire, England, UK)
- Navy Manpower Programming System
- Night-Attack Mission Planning System
- National Agency for Mineral Resources (Romania)
- National Association of Manufacturers and Representatives (Dayton, OH)
- National Autozygosity Mapping Resource (est. 2000; UK)
- Non-Atomic Military Research And Development
- Naval Automated Message Reproduction And Distribution System
- National Association of Municipalities in the Republic of Bulgaria
- North American Manufacturing Research Conference
- National Association for Minority Race Fans
- Nanotechnology and Advanced Materials Research Institute (UK)
- National Agricultural Mechanization Research Institute (South Korea)
- Navy Medical Research Institute
- North American Manufacturing Research Institution (Society of Manufacturing Engineers)
- National Mapping and Resource Information Authority (Philippines)
- Naval Aerospace Medical Research Laboratory
- Naval Medical Research Unit
- Nursing and Midwifery Research Unit (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Proceedings of the National Association of Multicultural Rehabilitation Concerns Summit II: Multiculturalism for the 21st Century.
The National Association of Multicultural Rehabilitation Concerns is a division of N.