Hayne testified at Maye's trial that he is "board certified" in forensic pathology, but he isn't certified by the American Board of Pathology, the only organization recognized by the National Association of Medical Examiners and the American Board of Medical Specialties as capable of certifying forensic pathologists.
What does NAME stand for?
NAME stands for National Association of Medical Examiners
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAME
We have 69 other meanings of NAME in our Acronym Attic
- National Agricultural Marketing Development Company (Trinidad and Tobago)
- National Association of Military Defense Lawyers
- National American Motors Drivers and Racers Association
- National Association for Medical Direction of Respiratory Care (Vienna, VA)
- Naval Aviation Maintenance Discrepancy Reporting Program
- National Advocacy for the Multi-Ethnic
- National Alliance for Medicaid in Education
- National Association for Multicultural Education
- National Association for Museum Exhibition
- National Association for Music Education (usually seen as MENC)
- National Association of Miniature Enthusiasts
- National Association of Mobile Entertainers
- Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering
- North American Monsoon Experiment
- Northern Africa and Middle East
- NATO Medium Extended Air Defense System Management Agency
- North American Modern Endurance Challenge
- National Association of Minority Engineering Program Administrators, Inc.
- National Association of Multicultural Engineering Program Advocates (Maitland, FL)
- National Association for Medical Equipment Services
Samples in periodicals archive:
Abstracts: National Association of Medical Examiners, 2001 Annual Meeting.