NEW GUIDELINES from the National Association of Local Boards of Health are designed as a road map for boards that govern health departments.
What does NALBOH stand for?
NALBOH stands for National Association of Local Boards of Health (US)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Nomenclatura da Associação Latino-Americana de Integração (Portuguese: Nomenclature of the Latin American Integration)
- National Association for Loss and Grief (Australia and New Zealand)
- National Association of Local Authorities of Ghana
- Network Adaptation Layer Ad Hoc Group
- NAVOCEANO Administrative Lan
- Network of Automated Library and Archives (National Institute of Technology; Calicut, India)
- National Alliance of Legal Aid Societies (est. 1911)
- National Associations of Local Authorities of South-East Europe
- National Adult Literacy Awareness Week (National Adult Literacy Agency; Dublin, England, UK)
- North American Llewellin Breeders Association, Inc. (Waco, TX)
- National Advanced Leadership Camp
- National Aging and Law Conference
- National Agricultural Law Center (University of Arkansas)
- National Association of Letter Carriers
- National Association of Life Companies
- National Association of Local Councils
- National Law College (Nepal)
- Naval Ammunition Logistics Center
- Naval Aviation Logistics Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
Guest columnist Jeffrey Neistadt is the director of education and training for the National Association of Local Boards of Health.
htm July 16-19, 2003 11th Annual Conference: Boards of Health: Stewards of Public Health National Association of Local Boards of Health Baltimore, MD Website: http://www.
APHA was one of many health-related groups, including the American Cancer Society, National Association of Local Boards of Health and American Medical Association, to sign onto a friend-of-the-court brief in February that supported the truth campaign as a weapon in the battle against the public health threat of tobacco.