The association's member ship has fallen to 73,000, down 50% from the 145,000 members it had 10 years ago, when it was known as the National Association of Life Underwriters.
What does NALU stand for?
NALU stands for National Association of Life Underwriters (now NAIFA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NALU
We have 1 other meaning of NALU in our Acronym Attic
- National Association of Lease and Title Analysts (Houston, TX)
- Not At Liberty To Discuss
- National Association of Land Title Examiners and Abstractors (Waite Hill, OH)
- National Association of Long Term Hospitals (Cambridge, MA)
- National Association of Locum Tenens Organizations (Orlando, FL)
- Navy Laboratory Technical Office Automation and Communication System
- National Advertising Lead Tracking System
- Not at Liberty to Say
- National Agricultural Labourers Union (UK)
- National Army for the Liberation of Uganda (Ugandan insurgents)
- Network Abstraction Layer Unit
- Napoli GNU (Gnu's Not Unix)/Linux Users Group (Naples, Italy)
- Northern Alberta LEGO Users Group (Canada)
- National Association of Legal Vendors
- National Assisted Living Week (National Center for Assisted Living; Washington, DC)
- North American Locomotive Works
- Norton Anthology of Literature by Women (W.W. Norton and Company)
- N-Accumulator Multiplier (computing)
- Name and Address Module (telephony)
- Namibia (ISO Country code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Association of Life Underwriters (NALU), Raleigh, North Carolina, was founded in 1890 as a federation of state and local associations representing insurance agents--a majority of whom now also sell other financial products.
In direct response to President Bush's message at ASAE's 1990 Spring Convention & Exposition to rekindle the volunteer spirit in America, the National Association of Life Underwriters, Washington, D.
Another, the National Association of Life Underwriters, Washington, D.