Association of Clerical, Technical and Supervisory Staffs, the whiteellar arm of the Transport and General Workers' Union, want the company to stop deducting union dues of members of the rival National Association of Licensed House Managers, In a statement today.
What does NALHM stand for?
NALHM stands for National Association of Licensed House Managers (aka Licensees Unite; London, UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Northampton Area Lesbian and Gay Business Guild
- National Association of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Community Centers
- National and Local Government Officers' Association
- National Association of Local Government Officers (now National and Local Government Officers Association; UK)
- Not A Lot Going On
- National and Local Government Officers Association (UK)
- National Agile Logistics Hub (Ireland)
- Northamptonshire Association for Local History (UK)
- National Association of Local Housing Finance Agencies
- National Association of Licensed Home Inspectors
- National Aerospace Leadership Initiative
- National Association of Legal Investigators, Inc.
- National Association of the Launderette Industry (UK)
- Northern Appalachia Leadership Initiative on Cancer (Pennsylvania State University)
- National Association of Latino Independent Producers
- National Association of Lutheran Interim Pastors (est. 1994)
- National Library and Information System Authority (Trinidad and Tobago)
- Naval Aviation Logistics Information System
- Naval Aviation Logistics Information Support System
- National Association of Legislative Information Technology
Samples in periodicals archive:
Managers of the Association of Clerical, Technical and Supervisory Staffs had threatened to strike if they did not get the same negotiating rights with Mitchells and Butlers as the rival managers' union, the National Association of Licensed House Managers.
Peter Last, of the National Association of Licensed House Managers, said salaried pub managers were often forced to leave their jobs when a brewery sells because new owners want to change them into tenants.