He was a member of Our Lady of Loreto Church, the Eastside Post 201 American Legion, the Disabled American Veterans Chapter 4 and the National Association of Letter Carriers Union.
What does NALC stand for?
NALC stands for National Association of Letter Carriers
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NALC
We have 68 other meanings of NALC in our Acronym Attic
- NAVOCEANO Administrative Lan
- National Alliance of Legal Aid Societies (est. 1911)
- National Associations of Local Authorities of South-East Europe
- National Adult Literacy Awareness Week (National Adult Literacy Agency; Dublin, England, UK)
- North American Llewellin Breeders Association, Inc. (Waco, TX)
- National Association of Local Boards of Health (US)
- National Advanced Leadership Camp
- National Aging and Law Conference
- National Agricultural Law Center (University of Arkansas)
- National Association of Life Companies
- National Association of Local Councils
- National Law College (Nepal)
- Naval Ammunition Logistics Center
- Naval Aviation Logistics Center
- Naval Aviation Logistics Command
- Navy Ammunitions Logistics Code
- New Applications License Charge (IBM)
- Nippon Active Life Club (Japan)
- North American Lutheran Church (est. 2010)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Association of Letter Carriers reached an interim agreement with USPS to study and adjust routes, according to the union's business agent for New England, John Casciano.
Organizations submitting testimony included the National Association of Postmasters, Alexandria, Virginia, and National Association of Letter Carriers, Washington, D.
Both Vincent Sombrotto, president of the National Association of Letter Carriers, and Moe Biller, head of the American Postal Workers Union, have roots as union militants.
He was a letter carrier for over twenty year with the US Postal Service and was a member of the National Association of Letter Carriers.