He was a member of Our Lady of Loreto Church, the Eastside Post 201 American Legion, the Disabled American Veterans Chapter 4 and the National Association of Letter Carriers Union.
What does NACL stand for?
NACL stands for National Association of Letter Carriers
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NACL
We have 19 other meanings of NACL in our Acronym Attic
- National Association of Channels of Information Technology
- National College of Information Technology
- Not a Clouds in the Sky
- Nevada Attorneys for Criminal Justice (est. 1989)
- National Archive of Criminal Justice Data
- Negative Acknowledgement
- North Atlantic Canoe and Kayak (New York)
- Negative Acknowledge/Repeat Requested
- Nantong Cosco Khi Ship Engineering Co Ltd (China)
- Nagarjuna Agrichem Limited (India)
- Network Against Child Labour (est. 1990; South Africa)
- No Access Card Left (telephony)
- North American Coating Laboratories (Mentor, OH)
- Sodium Chloride (table salt)
- National Cooperation for Laboratory Accreditation
- North American Committee on Latin America
- North American Congress on Latin America
- National Advanced Certificate in Local Authority Administration (Canada)
- National Agency Check, Local Agency Check (type of background investigation)
- National Advisory Committee for Laboratory Animal Research (Singapore)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Association of Letter Carriers reached an interim agreement with USPS to study and adjust routes, according to the union's business agent for New England, John Casciano.
Organizations submitting testimony included the National Association of Postmasters, Alexandria, Virginia, and National Association of Letter Carriers, Washington, D.
Both Vincent Sombrotto, president of the National Association of Letter Carriers, and Moe Biller, head of the American Postal Workers Union, have roots as union militants.
He was a letter carrier for over twenty year with the US Postal Service and was a member of the National Association of Letter Carriers.