Legislative information technology staff in the states are members of the National Association of Legislative Information Technology (NALIT) by virtue of their job description, have challenging positions man aging the fast pace of change in technology.
What does NALIT stand for?
NALIT stands for National Association of Legislative Information Technology
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Association of Licensed House Managers (aka Licensees Unite; London, UK)
- National Aerospace Leadership Initiative
- National Association of Legal Investigators, Inc.
- National Association of the Launderette Industry (UK)
- Northern Appalachia Leadership Initiative on Cancer (Pennsylvania State University)
- National Association of Latino Independent Producers
- National Association of Lutheran Interim Pastors (est. 1994)
- National Library and Information System Authority (Trinidad and Tobago)
- Naval Aviation Logistics Information System
- Naval Aviation Logistics Information Support System
- North American Limousin Junior Association (North American Limousin Foundation; Centennial, CO)
- National Association of Latina Leaders (New York, NY)
- New Approaches to Lifelong Learning
- Newark American Little League (various locations)
- North Arlington Little League (various states)
- National Long-Lines Agency
- NATO Allied Long-Lines Agency
- Norwegian Army Low Level Air Defense System
- National Adult Literacy and Learning Disabilities Center (Washington, DC)
- National Association of Local Long Term Care Ombudsmen
Samples in periodicals archive:
National Association of Legislative Information Technology (NALIT) October 5-8, 2005 Rapid City, South Dakota If you are involved in information systems and computer services, NALIT is tire organization for you.
Other Professional Staff Organizations American Society of Legislative Clerks and Secretaries (ASLCS)--President: Bruce Jamerson, Clerk of the House, Virginia Leadership Staff Section (LSS)--Chair: Nancy Butcher, Administrative Assistant House of Delegates, West Virginia Legal Services Staff Section (LSSS)--Chair: Nancy Cyr, Nebraska Legislative Information and Communications Staff Section (LINCS)--Chair: Barb Fellencer, Communications Director, Pennsylvania Legislative Research Librarians (LRL)--Chair: David Harrell, Legislative Research, Legislative Library, Oregon National Association of Legislative Information Technology (NALIT)--Chair: Todd A.