The National Association of Legal Assistants reports that this profession is projected to grow by 33 percent during the first 10 years of the 21st century, growing much faster than average for all occupations through 2014.
What does NALA stand for?
NALA stands for National Association of Legal Assistants
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NALA
We have 15 other meanings of NALA in our Acronym Attic
- No Account Loser
- Normal Actuation Level
- Norske Agenters Landsforbund (Federation of Norwegian Commercial Agents)
- North American League (hockey)
- North American Lighting, Inc. (Paris, IL)
- Notice of Apparent Liability
- Novell Application Launcher (Novell)
- Nurse Advise Line (various organizations)
- National Adult Literacy Agency (Ireland)
- National Association of Language Advisers (UK)
- Native American Leadership Alliance
- Nevada Association of Latin Americans, Inc. (est. 1969; Las Vegas, NV)
- North America Latin America Films, LLC (est. 2005)
- National Assembly of Local Arts Agencies (now Americans for the Arts)
- National Association of Latino Arts and Culture
- National Alliance of Latin American and Caribbean Communities
- Netherlands Association of Latin American and Caribbean Studies
- National Association of Local Authorities in Denmark
- Nomenclatura da Associação Latino-Americana de Integração (Portuguese: Nomenclature of the Latin American Integration)
- National Association for Loss and Grief (Australia and New Zealand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The average annual salary in 1991 was $24,900, according to the National Association of Legal Assistants.
Paralegals must currently hold the CLA certification through the National Association of Legal Assistants as a prerequisite to sitting for the CFLA exam.
CFPA also recently elected new officers, which include Maurene Kennedy, president; Anne Jacuzzo, vice president/president-elect; Anne Marie Greer, secretary; Kari Reed, treasurer; and Nancy Jordahl, National Association of Legal Assistants liaison.
an affiliate of the National Association of Legal Assistants, is a statewide association that exercises leadership, provides a strong continuing voice and vision to enhance professional standards, promotes continuing education, and encourages a high order of ethical and professional attainment within the paralegal profession.
Shea, director-at-large; and Linda Borders-DeIorio, National Association of Legal Assistants liaison.
which is affiliated with the National Association of Legal Assistants.