What does NALTA stand for?
NALTA stands for National Association of Lease and Title Analysts (Houston, TX)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- National Association of Local Societies for Visually Impaired People (UK)
- National Association of Law Students with Disabilities (advocacy organization)
- Nanaimo & Area Land Trust (Canada)
- Nasopharynx Associated Lymphoid Tissue (nose anatomy)
- National Agricultural Library Thesaurus
- North American Land Trust (Chadds Ford, PA)
- Northwest Achievement Levels Test (Minnesota)
- Nose-Associated Lymphoid Tissue
- Not All Like That
- Not At Liberty To Discuss
- National Association of Land Title Examiners and Abstractors (Waite Hill, OH)
- National Association of Long Term Hospitals (Cambridge, MA)
- National Association of Locum Tenens Organizations (Orlando, FL)
- Navy Laboratory Technical Office Automation and Communication System
- National Advertising Lead Tracking System
- Not at Liberty to Say
- National Agricultural Labourers Union (UK)
- National Army for the Liberation of Uganda (Ugandan insurgents)
- National Association of Life Underwriters (now NAIFA)