recognized the leadership and dedication of White House Urban Affairs Director Adolfo Carrion as past president of the National Association of Latino Elected and Appointed Officials (NALEO) at its annual conference in Los Angeles last month.
What does NALEAO stand for?
NALEAO stands for National Association of Latino Elected and Appointed Officials
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Non-Alcoholic Liver Disease (medical condition)
- National Agricultural Land Development Authority
- Naval Aviation Logistics Data Analysis
- National Association for Language Development in the Curriculum (UK)
- Verkehrsverbund Neckar-Alb-Donau GmbH (German)
- National Association of Legal Document Preparers
- National Agricultural Library Digital Repository
- Native American Leadership in Education (higher education scholarship)
- Naval and Amphibious Liaison Element
- Naval Aviation Liaison Element
- National Association of Limited Edition Dealers
- National Labour, Economic and Development Institute (South Africa)
- Natural Language Engineering of Legal Argumentation
- Native American Lands Environment Mitigation Program (US DoD)
- North American Local Exchange NPA (Numbering Plan Area) NXX (Network Numbering Exchange) Database (telecommunications)
- National Association of Latino Elected Officials
- National Association of Licensing & Enforcement Officers (UK)
- National Agriculture and Livestock Extension Programme (Kenya)
- National Association of Leavitt Families, Inc.
- National Association of Lively Families (est. 1937)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The conference also included a panel discussion on "The Changing Face of America" cosponsored by the National Association of Latino Elected and Appointed Officials Education Fund, a long term partner of HELO and NLC.