In 1984 the National Association of Japanese Canadians passed a resolution to seek redress for injustices they experienced during the Second World War.
What does NAJC stand for?
NAJC stands for National Association of Japanese Canadians
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAJC
We have 2 other meanings of NAJC in our Acronym Attic
- Natal Amateur Judo Association (KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa)
- National Association of Jewelry Appraisers
- Native American Journalists Association
- North American Judo Association (martial arts)
- North American Jujitsu Academy
- North Atlantic Jazz Alliance (Fullerton, CA)
- National Aboriginal Justice Advisory Committee (Australia)
- Nordic Association for Japanese and Korean Studies
- National Association of Japan-America Societies, Inc.
- National Association of Jamaican and Supportive Organizations
- National Association of Jewish Chaplains
- New American Justice Coalition (fictional)
- Nott Another Juggling Convention
- National Association of Juvenile Correctional Agencies
- Nashville Area Junior Chamber of Commerce (Tennessee)
- North American Jewish Data Bank
- National Association of Jazz Educators
- Nebraska Advocates for Justice and Equality
- North Attleboro Junior Football (Massachusetts)
- Nationalist Alliance for Justice, Freedom and Democracy