ATHLETICS With GARETH HUGHES every Tuesday & Friday WREXHAM'S USA-based Gina Paletta has been named as Athlete of the Week by the National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics.
What does NAIA stand for?
NAIA stands for National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAIA
We have 36 other meanings of NAIA in our Acronym Attic
- Nuclear Accident or Incident
- Number of Active Ingredients (pharmaceutical industry)
- Numerof and Associates, Inc. (Saint Louis, MO)
- Nürnberger Altersinventar
- Sodium Iodide
- Sodium Iodide doped with Thalium
- National Abandoned Infants Assistance
- National Alliance for Information Assurance
- National Animal Interest Alliance (animal welfare organization)
- National Association of Independent Artists
- Ninoy Aquino International Airport (Metro Manila, Philippines)
- Northern Alabama Investigator's Association
- National Archive of Illustration and Advertising Art (est. 2004)
- Ninoy Aquino International Airport Authority (Philippines)
- North American Institute of Aviation Archaeology (Platteville, CO)
- Nerve Agent Immobilized Enzyme Alarm & Detector
- National Association of Independent Advisory Groups
- Nuclear Accident Information Advisory Group
- Naval Aviation Interoperability Assurance Office
- National Abandoned Infants Assistance Resource Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
Wells' Dairy will be the title sponsor for the 29th Annual National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics (NAIA) Volleyball National Championship.
During that time, the Cougars won numerous titles including three trips to the National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics National Championship.
Prom 1938 to 1940 and from 1950 to 1981 she taught physical education at Texas Woman's University Her philosophy regarding women's athletics led to the formation of several notable associations, including the Texas Association of Intercollegiate Athletics for Women and the National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics for Women.
Coach Lightfoot has garnered three National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics (NAIA) championships and three NCCAA titles during his 15 seasons at Bethel.
Basically, schools with intecollegiate sports can be affiliated with either of two major national associations: the National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics (NAIA) or the National College Athletic Association (NCAA).