Represented were the National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors, the NASD, Standard & Poors, A.
What does NAIFA stand for?
NAIFA stands for National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (formerly NALU)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NAIFA
- National Association for Industry Education Cooperation
- Nanjing Association for International Exchange of Personnel
- Núcleo de Apoio à Internacionalização de Empresas Portuguesas
- National Alliance for Insurance Education & Research
- National Association of Investment Fiduciaries (advocacy group)
- Navigation Ancillary Information Facility (US NASA)
- North American Imams Federation (Islamic organization; est. 2002; various locations)
- Northern Australia Irrigation Futures (est. 2003)
- Nashville Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (Brentwood, TN)
- National Association of Independent Fee Appraisers
- Nevada Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors
- North American Ice Fishing Championship
- North American Ice Fishing Circuit
- North American Indoor Football League
- North American Indigenous Games
- North American Industrial Gases (Praxair, Inc.)
- North American Interest Group
- North American Investment Grade Index
- Nursing Activities Interest Group (Fluminense Federal University; Rio de Janeiro, Brazil)
- National Association of Intercollegiate Gymnastics Clubs
Samples in periodicals archive:
10-14 National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors, Convention and Career Conference, Baltimore Convention Center, Baltimore.
org National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors CEO: David F.