Don't call it the National Association of Inpatient Physicians anymore.
What does NAIP stand for?
NAIP stands for National Association of Inpatient Physicians
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAIP
We have 24 other meanings of NAIP in our Acronym Attic
- Newborn and Infant Nursing Reviews (journal; Elsevier, Inc.)
- North American Impala Owners Association
- North American Institute of Orthopedic Manual Therapy
- Non-arteric Anterior Ischemic Optic Neuropathy
- National Association of Industrial and Office Parks
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties
- Navigational Aid Inoperative for Parts
- National Academy of Indian Payroll (India)
- National Agricultural Imagery Program
- National Association of Independent Publishers
- National Association of Installing Partners
- National Association of Investment Professionals
- Naval Acquisition Intern Program (Naval Acquisition Development Program)
- Neuronal Apoptosis Inhibitory Protein
- New American Independent Party
- North Atlantic Ice Patrol
- North Atlantic Igneous Province (igneous rocks)
- Neuronal Apoptosis Inhibitory Protein 1
- National Aging in Place Council
- Native American Injury Prevention Coalition
Samples in periodicals archive:
SHM, formerly the National Association of Inpatient Physicians (NAIP), is the premier U.
National Association of Inpatient Physicians definition of hospitalist FIVE YEARS AGO IN a landmark article in the New England Journal of Medicine, Robert Wachter, MD, and Lee Goldman, MD, MPH, coined the term hospitalist and described the hospitalist's emerging role in the American health care system.
The National Association of Inpatient Physicians is contemplating a similar move.