Tom Carlisle, professor of industrial engineering technology at Sinclair Community College in Dayton, Ohio, has been named one of three honored as Outstanding Industrial Technology Faculty Members by the National Association of Industrial Technology.
What does NAIT stand for?
NAIT stands for National Association of Industrial Technology
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAIT
We have 13 other meanings of NAIT in our Acronym Attic
- National Aboriginal Islander Skills Development Association (Australia)
- Natural and Artificial Intelligence Systems Organization (Canada)
- North American Indian Student Organization
- National Association of Investigative and Security Regulators
- National Association of Impala Super Sport Owners
- Nara Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (Japan)
- National Australian Institute of Science and Technology (est. 1992)
- NASA Accident Investigation Team
- National Alliance for Infusion Therapy
- National Association of Independent Truckers, Inc.
- Naval Air Intermediate Training (US Navy)
- NCLEX Alternate Item Test (Assessment Technologies Institute, LLC)
- Neonatal Alloimmune Thrombocytopenia (platelet equivalent of HDN blood bank)
- North American Integrated Technologies, Inc.
- North American Islamic Trust
- Northern Alberta Institute of Technology (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
- Northwest Automotive Industry Tradeshow
- National Apprentice and Industrial Training Authority (Sri Lanka)
- National Association of Independent Travel Agents
- North Alabama International Trade Association (est. 1983; Huntsville, AL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Association of Industrial Technology has selected Harmit Kaur, professor of electronics and computer technology at Sinclair Community College in Dayton, Ohio, to receive the Outstanding Industrial Technology Professor Award.