The future of distribution will be a topic of discussion at the National Association of Independent Life Brokerage Agencies annual meeting in Orlando Nov.
What does NAILBA stand for?
NAILBA stands for National Association of Independent Life Brokerage Agencies
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- North American ISOBUS Implementation Task Force
- Not Authorized If Issued Under
- National Association of Independent Journalists
- Nepalese Association in Japan
- NARA Archival Information Locator
- National Archives Information Locator
- New Africa Investments Limited (South Africa)
- Nostradamus Artificial Intelligence Language (Nostradamus Operating System)
- Nottingham Against Incineration and Landfill (est. 2002; UK)
- Numerical Aperture Increasing Lens (microscopy)
- North American Interlibrary Loan and Document Delivery
- North American International Livestock Exposition
- Neighborhood Activists Inter-Linked Empowerment Movement (Phoenix, AZ)
- National Awards for Innovation in Local Government (Australia Infrastructure, Transport, Regional Development and Local Government)
- North American Institute for Living Latin Studies (Los Angeles, CA)
- National Association of Institutional Laundry Managers (now Association for Linen Management)
- National Association of Institutional Linen Management
- National Airspace Integrated Logistics Support (FAA)
- National Alien Information Lookout System
- National Automated Immigration Lookout System (US DHS)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the 2010 Independent Brokerage Study, Agent Media and the National Association of Independent Life Brokerage Agencies asked licensed life and health agents a variety of questions, ranging from how much time they spent online and how they spent that time, to the contents of their own website and their familiarity with social media, smartphones, and online advertising.