McDermott also chaired several national trade associations such as the National Association of Independent Insurers and the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety.
What does NAII stand for?
NAII stands for National Association of Independent Insurers
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAII
We have 5 other meanings of NAII in our Acronym Attic
- Nursing Activities Interest Group (Fluminense Federal University; Rio de Janeiro, Brazil)
- National Association of Intercollegiate Gymnastics Clubs
- Native American Indian General Service Office of Alcoholics Anonymous
- National Association of Inflatable Hirers (UK)
- National American Indian Housing Council
- North American Industrial Hemp Council
- North American International Hospital Hangzhou (Hangzhou, China)
- National Aboriginal Islander Health Organisation (Australia)
- National Association of Independent Healthcare Providers and Consumers
- Native American Institute of the Hudson River Valley (New York)
- Natural Alternatives International, Inc. (San Marcos, CA)
- Nigerian-American Information Initiative
- North Atlantic Internet Inc. (Mansfield, MA)
- National Association of Independent Insurance Adjusters
- National Association of Indigenous Institutes of Higher Learning (Canada)
- North American Indian & Indigenous People
- North American ISOBUS Implementation Task Force
- Not Authorized If Issued Under
- National Association of Independent Journalists
- Nepalese Association in Japan
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Association of Independent Insurers and Alliance of American Insurers voted Jan.
Usually the PCI meeting (which used to be known as the National Association of Independent Insurers annual meeting before the association's merger with the Alliance of American Insurers) follows Baden-Baden by several weeks.
Calling state insurance regulation at "a critical crossroads," the National Association of Independent Insurers has made achieving modernization of state insurance regulations a top priority for 2004.
The same call was sounded with the merger of the National Association of Independent Insurers and the Alliance of American Insurers at the start of this year.