Types of Claims Handled By Independent Adjusters Personal and commercial property Auto liability Trucking, short haul and long haul Business interruption Cargo Premises liability Product liability Errors and omissions Workers' compensation Aviation Heavy equipment Marine Fidelity and surety Source: National Association of Independent Insurance Adjusters Independent Adjusters Speak Out on Business Trends [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] "I feel the insured is supposed to be indemnified to the best of our ability without him having to hire a public adjuster or even legal counsel.
What does NAIIA stand for?
NAIIA stands for National Association of Independent Insurance Adjusters
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- National American Indian Housing Council
- North American Industrial Hemp Council
- North American International Hospital Hangzhou (Hangzhou, China)
- National Aboriginal Islander Health Organisation (Australia)
- National Association of Independent Healthcare Providers and Consumers
- Native American Institute of the Hudson River Valley (New York)
- National Association of Independent Insurers
- Natural Alternatives International, Inc. (San Marcos, CA)
- Nigerian-American Information Initiative
- North Atlantic Internet Inc. (Mansfield, MA)
- National Association of Indigenous Institutes of Higher Learning (Canada)
- North American Indian & Indigenous People
- North American ISOBUS Implementation Task Force
- Not Authorized If Issued Under
- National Association of Independent Journalists
- Nepalese Association in Japan
- NARA Archival Information Locator
- National Archives Information Locator
- New Africa Investments Limited (South Africa)
- Nostradamus Artificial Intelligence Language (Nostradamus Operating System)
Samples in periodicals archive:
org May 12-15 National Association of Independent Insurance Adjusters 71st Annual Conference Westin Resort Hilton Head Island, S.
Awarded by: Linwa International Associate in Claims (ALC) Description: This designation, developed with the National Association of Independent Insurance Adjusters, focuses on technical claim-handling abilities as well as communication and negotiation skills.