If you would like to give your time, talent, and/or treasures to a nonprofit HHH near you, or you would like more information about HHHs and other known accommodations available at or nearby major medical centers, please contact: Janie Hastings at the National Association of Hospital Hospitality Houses, Inc.
What does NAHHH stand for?
NAHHH stands for National Association of Hospital Hospitality Houses, Inc.
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- North American Holstein-Friesian (cows)
- National Association of Hispanic Federal Executives, Inc.
- Nashville Area Habitat for Humanity
- National Association of Hospital Fire Officers (UK)
- Nantes Atlantique Hockey Glace (French: Atlantic Ice Hockey Nantes; Nantes, France)
- North American Hyperthermia Group (Duke University Medical Center; Durham, NC)
- Nashville Area Habitat for Humanity (Tennessee)
- National Alliance for Hispanic Health
- North American Holiday Hockey (est. 1989; tournaments)
- National Aboriginal History and Heritage Council (Australia)
- Nebraska Association of Hospitals and Health Systems
- National Association of Home Inspectors, Inc.
- National Athletic Health Institute (California)
- Native American Heritage Initiative
- Native American Homeownership Initiative (homeownership assistance; various states)
- Non-Accidental Head Injury
- North American Hydraulics Incorporated
- North American Historians of Islamic Art (New York, NY)
- National Adolescent Health Information Center (University of California, San Francisco)
- Noor Al Houda Islamic College (Sydney, New South Wales, Australia)