Real estate marketing firm Posner Advertising brought home two National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) "Pillars of the Industry" multifamily industry awards last week, for its "Best of the Best" marketing strategies for clients Buttonwood Real Estate, Metro Loft Management and Citi Habitats Marketing Group.
What does NAHB stand for?
NAHB stands for National Association of Home Builders
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAHB
We have 5 other meanings of NAHB in our Acronym Attic
- Norwegian American Historical Association
- National Association of Hispanic Automobile Dealers (professional group)
- National Association of Hose and Accessories Distributors (Annapolis MD, USA)
- National Association of Healthcare Access Management
- National Association of Health Advocacy Programs (Washington, DC)
- Native American Housing Assistance and Self-Determination Act of 1996
- National Association of Health Authorities & Trusts
- National Animal Health and Welfare Panel (UK)
- New Around Here Are You
- National Academy of Health and Business (Canada)
- Northern Area Health Board (Ireland)
- Northern Arizona Home Builders (now Northern Arizona Building Association; Flagstaff, AZ)
- National Alliance of Highway Beautification Agencies
- Northwest Arkansas Home Builders' Association (Springdale, AR)
- National Association of Home Based Businesses
- National Association of Home Business Entrepreneurs
- Naval Academy Heat Balanced Engine
- Native American Housing Block Grant
- National Association of Homebuilders Remodelers (Washington, DC)
- Nursing and Health Behaviour Research (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Levine also currently sits on the board of directors of the Citizens Housing and Planning Council, the New York Housing Conference, the New York Building Conference, the National Association of Home Builders, the New York State Builders Association, the New York State Association for Affordable Housing and the Chamber of Commerce of the Borough of Queens.
An ongoing working alliance between the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) was cemented by way of a formal resigning ceremony attended by leaders of both organizations yesterday.