National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals 10-12 (NAHREP) and Asian Real Estate Association of America (AREAA) National Real Estate and Marketing Conference, Las Vegas [www.
What does NAHREP stand for?
NAHREP stands for National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals (Washington, DC)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NAHREP in our Acronym Attic
- National Association of Healthcare Quality
- NaCl (Sodium Chloride)-Induced Hypertensive Rat (laboratory rat type)
- National Academy of Human Resources
- National Alliance for Human Rights
- non-allelic homologous recombination
- North American Handicapped Riding Association (Denver, CO)
- North American Hunting Retriever Association
- Northern Arizona Human Resource Association (Flagstaff, AZ)
- National Academy of Human Resource Development
- National Association for Human Rights and Development
- Nutritional and Health-Related Environmental Studies (International Atomic Energy Agency)
- National Hydraulic Research Institute of Malaysia
- North American Human Resource Management Association (Los Angeles, CA)
- National Association of Housing and Redevelopment Officials
- National Animal Health Reporting System
- North American Hair Research Society
- Nursing and Allied Health Resources Section (Medical Library Association publication)
- National Aboriginal Health Strategy
- National Art Honor Society
- North Allegheny High School (Wexford, PA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
More Latino families would achieve homeownership and, in turn, generate an estimated $200 billion in potential new mortgages if the industry modified the way it evaluates Hispanic's non-traditional credit patterns, according to a survey of members of the National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals (NAHREP).
Tel: (516) 248-8964 NAHREP Awards July 22--The New York Chapter of The National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals, will hold its first Gala Ball Awards banquet honoring Jacky Teplitzky, an executive vice president with Prudential Douglas Elliman and Maria Roman, special assistant to New York State Governor George Pataki.
14-17 National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals (NAHREP) Annual Hispanic Marketing Convention & Expo, New York [www.
Tel: (516) 248-8964 NAHREP Awards July 22--The New York Chapter of The National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals, will hold its first Gala Ball Awards banquet.