The issue also contains two papers from the 2010 Annual Conference of the National Association of Graduate Careers Advisory Services (NAGCAS).
What does NAGCAS stand for?
NAGCAS stands for National Association of Graduate Careers Advisory Services (Australia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NAGCAS in our Acronym Attic
- National Association of Government Contractors
- National Automotive Glass Consultants
- Naval Armed Guard Center (US Navy)
- Noise Automatic Gain Control
- Non-Academic Grievance Coordinator
- North America Gladiolus Council
- North American Grappling Championships
- North American Guaranty Corporation
- North Anhua Group Corporation
- North American Grand Cherokee Association
- North American Guidelines for Children's Agricultural Tasks
- National Association of Golf Coach Educators
- National Advisory Group for Continuing Education and Lifelong Learning (UK)
- National Association for Gifted Children, Malaysia
- Naval Air Ground Center (US Navy)
- North American Guild of Change Ringers
- National Association for Gifted Children in Scotland (Glasgow, Scotland, UK)
- National Association of GIS (Geographic Information System) Centric Software
- National Aggregates of Geospatial Data
- Not Another Graphic Designer (Gentbrugge, Belgium)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Association of Graduate Careers Advisory Services (NAGCAS) has been successful in receiving funds from the Carrick Institute for Learning and Teaching to conduct a seeping study on the topic 'Career Development Learning: Maximising the contribution of Work Integrated Learning to the student experience'.