org National Association of Geriatric Nursing Assistants 2709 W.
What does NAGNA stand for?
NAGNA stands for National Association of Geriatric Nursing Assistants
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- National Association of Government Labor Officials (Washington, DC)
- National Association of Gay and Lesbian Real Estate Professionals
- National Annual General Meeting
- National Association of Governors and Managers (UK)
- Normal Appearing Grey Matter (neurology)
- North American Gypsy Moth
- Non-Anion Gap Metabolic Acidosis
- Normal Anion Gap Metabolic Acidosis
- National Association of General Merchandise Representatives (Lake Forest, CA)
- National Art Gallery of Namibia
- Nederlands Archief Grafisch Ontwerpers (Dutch: Dutch Archives Graphic Designers; The Netherlands)
- Neuraminidase and Galactose Oxidase
- National Animal Germplasm Program (Agricultural Research Service; USDA)
- National Assessment Governing Board (US Department of Education)
- Natun Asom Gana Parishad (India, political party)
- North American Gas and Power (British Petroleum)
- North American Grand Prix (gaming)
- North American Great Plains
- N-acetylglucosamine-1-phosphodiester alpha-N-acetylglucosaminidase
- North American General Purpose Attack Weapon (US Navy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
There's always been a stigma attached to male nurses, but recently we've begun noticing an increase in male students entering nursing schools," said Tom Guidry, director for the National Association of Geriatric Nursing Assistants in Joplin, Mo.
The facility was recognized as the 1997 Facility of the Year by the National Association of Geriatric Nursing Assistants.
The lack of work ethic is a national problem, it is not industry-specific," says Lori Porter, CNA, NA, executive director of the National Association of Geriatric Nursing Assistants, Joplin, Mo.
We just joined the National Association of Geriatric Nursing Assistants.
Recently the National Association of Geriatric Nursing Assistants (NAGNA) had a brain-storm-a way to simultaneously get people off welfare and improve nursing home care by reducing the nurse aide shortage.