CAPTION(S): | WELCOME TO THE VILLAGE: Neil (left) and Ian Birks along with Fiona Newton from the business are seen with Vice-President of the National Association of Funeral Directors Simon Fisher and Mayor Clr David Ridgway (right).
What does NAFD stand for?
NAFD stands for National Association of Funeral Directors (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NAFD
We have 5 other meanings of NAFD in our Acronym Attic
- New Albany Floyd County Schools (southern Indiana)
- North American Federation of Celtic Supporters Clubs
- National Association of Federal Credit Unions
- Northland Area Federal Credit Union
- Nager Acrofacial Dysostosis
- National Alpaca Farm Day
- National Association of Federal Defenders (Nashville, TN, USA)
- National Association of Fire Departments
- National Association of Fire Equipment Distributors
- National Association of Flour Distributors, Inc.
- Nederlandse Associatie van Financiële Deskundigen (Netherlands)
- Neighborhood Alliance on Fenway Development
- Neighborhood Alliance on Fenway Development (Boston, MA, USA)
- Nevada Association of Fashion Design
- New Albany Fire Department (Indiana)
- Nonparametric Analysis of Financial Data
- Normalized Average Fade Duration
- North Adams Fire Department (Massachusetts, USA)
- North African Ferrying Division (US Army Air Force)
- North American Food Drive
Samples in periodicals archive:
The scheme has been developed by the Dying Matters Coalition and the National Association of Funeral Directors (NAFD).
Meanwhile, the National Association of Funeral Directors have called for a unified policy over the ashes of infants to cover all crematoriums across the UK.
The National Association of Funeral Directors and the National Society of Allied and Independent Funeral Directors have codes of practice for their members, which must offer a respectful basic funeral plan if requested.
The National Association of Funeral Directors tell me that angry drivers who honk their horns, flash V-signs and cut up slow-moving cortges, particularly as they circle roundabouts, are on the increase across the land.
I have the Diploma in Funeral Directing, from the National Association of Funeral Directors and am a member of the British Institute of Embalmers.
Code of Practice Principles: Members of the National Association of Funeral Directors agree to honour the spirit and provisions of the code, we observe the following principles: 1.
A spokesman for the National Association of Funeral Directors said: "That is not a form of transport you would consider in normal circumstances.