Aboriginal Affairs and Northern Development Canada and the National Association of Friendship Centres has been co-leading the creation of the UAKN for several years.
What does NAFC stand for?
NAFC stands for National Association of Friendship Centres (Association Nationale des Centres d'Amitié - Canada)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAFC
We have 63 other meanings of NAFC in our Acronym Attic
- National Association of Farm Business Analysis Specialists
- National Association of Former Border Patrol Officers (Odenton, MD)
- Nellis Air Force Bombing Range
- National Association for Family-Based Services (est. 1984)
- Naples Alliance for Children (Naples, FL)
- National Agriculture and Food Council (Philippines)
- National Alliance for Fair Competition
- National Association For Continence (formerly HIP: Help for Incontinent People)
- National Association of Forensic Counselors
- National Association of Free Clinics (Alexandria, VA)
- Naval Air Ferry Command (US Navy)
- Navy Accounting and Finance Center
- North American Fishing Club
- North Atlantic Financial Corp. (Clifton, NJ)
- North Atlantic Fisheries College (Scotland)
- North Atlantic Flight Corridor
- Northern Attack Force Commander (US Navy)
- North America Freight Car Association (St. Louis, MO)
- North American Family Campers Association (Lunenburg, MA)
- Northampton Amherst and the Five College Area (restaurant guide; Massachusetts)
Samples in periodicals archive:
PETER DINSDALE NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF FRIENDSHIP CENTRES OTTAWA, ONTARIO
President Robert Doucette, Federation of Saskatchewan Indian Nations Chief Guy Lonechild, and President of the National Association of Friendship Centres, Vera Pawis Tabobondung.
Dinsdale is executive director of the National Association of Friendship Centres, one of the partners in Campaign 2000.
He has served as a consultant and senior policy advisor with the National Aboriginal Management Board at Human Resources Development Canada and has been executive director of the National Association of Friendship Centres.
306) 835-2125 NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF FRIENDSHIP CENTRES AGM July 5-July 6, 2005 Grande Prairie, Alta.
Additional support came from the Oneida Nation, the National Association of Friendship Centres and Toronto Aboriginal organizations, he said.
However, the statistic is something the National Association of Friendship Centres hopes will help draw attention to the lack of funding that is available to the 121 organizations that operate under the friendship centre umbrella.