org National Association of Foreign-Trade Zones Washington, D.
What does NAFTZ stand for?
NAFTZ stands for National Association of Foreign-Trade Zones (Washington, DC)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- National Agri-Food Technology Centre (Canada)
- National Alternative Fuels Training Consortium (Morgantown, WV)
- North American Fire Training Directors
- National Film and Television Institute (Ghana)
- National Association of Fundraising Ticket Manufacturers
- National Association of Field Training Officers
- National Alternative Fuels Training Program (West Virginia University)
- National Agriculture and Food Traceability System (Canadian Food Inspection Agency)
- National Association of Fleet Tug Sailors
- North American Federation of Temple Youth
- National African Farmers Union (South Africa)
- Native File Access for UNIX
- Naturwissenschaftliches Forschungs- und Untersuchungslaboratorium (Germany)
- North American Football Union
- Northeast Asian Forum of University Presidents
- National Fund for the Unorganized Sector (India)
- National Association of Federal Veterinarians
- National Alliance for Filipino Veterans Equity
- National Assembly for Wales
- North American Foundation of Wrestling (e-federation)