PITTSBURGH -- Fire Fighter Sales & Service announced today that company president Rick Malady was recently elected as President of the National Association of Fire Equipment Distributors (NAFED), a nonprofit national trade association that serves the fire equipment distribution industry.
What does NAFED stand for?
NAFED stands for National Association of Fire Equipment Distributors
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAFED
We have 3 other meanings of NAFED in our Acronym Attic
- National Association of Finnish Energy Agencies (Turku, Finland)
- Nepal Association of Foreign Employment Agencies (Nepal)
- National Association of Farmer Elected Committees
- National Aviation Facilities Experimental Center
- Naval Air Facility El Centro (US DoD)
- Naval Facilities Engineering Command
- North American Fund for Environmental Cooperation
- Northeast Asia Foundation for Education & Culture
- National Agency for Export Development (Indonesia)
- National Agricultural Cooperative Marketing Federation of India Ltd
- National Alliance for Emotional Health
- National Association of Food Equipment Manufacturers
- North American Association of Food Equipment Manufacturers
- National Agency for Finite Element Methods and Standards
- National Association for Equal Opportunity in Higher Education
- Network of African Freedom of Expression Organizations
- National Association of Financial and Estate Planning
- National Association of Federal Education Program Administrators
- Northern Area Fire Equipment Research
- Native American Free Exercise of Religion Act of 1993
Samples in periodicals archive:
If the vendor is not a member of the National Association of Fire Equipment Distributors (NAFED), the security manager should contact the group directly at 312/644-6610.