Awarded by: National Association of Financial and Estate Planning Certified Estate Planner (CEP) Description: This designation indicates estate planning expertise among financial and legal professionals.
What does NAFEP stand for?
NAFEP stands for National Association of Financial and Estate Planning
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Northeast Asia Foundation for Education & Culture
- National Agency for Export Development (Indonesia)
- National Agricultural Cooperative Marketing Federation of India Ltd
- National Association of Fire Equipment Distributors
- National Alliance for Emotional Health
- National Association of Food Equipment Manufacturers
- North American Association of Food Equipment Manufacturers
- National Agency for Finite Element Methods and Standards
- National Association for Equal Opportunity in Higher Education
- Network of African Freedom of Expression Organizations
- National Association of Federal Education Program Administrators
- Northern Area Fire Equipment Research
- Native American Free Exercise of Religion Act of 1993
- National Association of Food Equipment Suppliers (Chatswood New South Wales, Australia)
- National Fund for Enterprise Support (Jordan)
- National Academy for Excellent Teaching (New York, NY)
- National Academy of Further Education and Training (Melbourne, Australia)
- North American Forest Ecology Workshop
- North American Falconers Exchange (online forum)
- North American Fruit Explorers
Samples in periodicals archive:
org National Association of Financial and Estate Planning 525 East 4500 South, No.