National Association of Financial Market Institutional Investors was founded on September 3, 2007, under the approval of the State Council of China.
What does NAFMII stand for?
NAFMII stands for National Association of Financial Market Institutional Investors (China)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- National Association of Farmers' Markets
- National Australia Financial Management Limited
- Netherlands Authority for the Financial Markets (financial services regulator)
- Nippon Automatic Fine Machinery
- North Atlantic Federation of Micronations (est. 2007)
- National Award for Management Accounting
- North American Federation of Martial Arts
- North Atlantic Fisheries Ministers' Conference
- North American Folk Music and Dance Alliance
- Northern Alberta Female Minor Hockey League
- Non-Appropriated Funds Management Information System
- National Association of Farmers' Market Nutrition Programs
- National Anti-Fraud Network (UK)
- North American First Nations
- No Artificial Flavours and No Artificial Colours
- Nation Ford High School (Fort Mill, SC)
- National Association of Fire Officers (UK)
- National Association of Fire Officials
- Network Adapter Failover (Sun Microsystems)
- North Atlantic Fisheries Organization